Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I get all the girls, I get all the girls.

Mildly true, anyone that knows me knows that I danced to Calvin Harris in Seattle a ton, like so much to the point that I wanted to knock the dj out every time he played that or "Whip My Hair" or "Pop the Glock" I thought to myself on many occasions how much I hated our dj, that is until I came to chicago. I hate the dj here and he hates me back, I swear he only puts me up to butt rock. Mind you I have a nice ass but I can't get my Philly ass shake down to Eddie Vedder, mind you I hate Eddie as well. He ruined that whole movie "Into the Wild" for me, actually that movie was just straight up disturbing anyway. Anyway, my distain for this dj goes a long way, he doesn't even say hi to me when I check in with him he just seems annoyed. Here's my thing Mr. Dj man I FUCKING TIP YOU YOU SHIT BAG ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS SAY FUCKING HI TO ME! I can totally deal with music I would not choose to dance to. Holy crap, sometimes the people I work with on a daily basis drive me totally insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment