Saturday, October 12, 2013

There was a great wind

I woke up at 6am on my birthday to the wind blowing though my bedroom. All of the loose papers on my desk flying around. Typically I would get up and close my windows but there was something about this wind that wasn't extremely cold, it was refreshing, it was kind of like a  reminder that I'm still here. That although at 12 I thought I would be sooooo incredibly old by now. That I thought I would be at a different place in my life, I never in a million years thought I would be doing what I'm doing now and be happy about it.
This past year has been crazy, I feel like I say that every year, because every year just gets a little crazier. I'm really hoping that this is the year everything gels, it doesn't need to be perfect it just needs to be a gel. I also hope this is the year I get my sleep schedule figured out. This randomly being tired thing is sooo not working for me.

( I wrote this last year at this same time, It's amazing how time flies, how everything changes but still stays the same)

I swear this year is going to be different. This year I'm going to be the best me I can be all the time. I may not fold my laundry but god dammit I'm going to have some fun.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for life to gel, so good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Red!! I'm not sure what happened to your birthday post as it was a really great read. It has been a year now since I had the awesome pleasure of meeting you and started following your blog. Through all of the crazy drama you've had to endure I am constantly amazed at how you've never wavered in who you are and what you want in life. There is still so much awesomeness ahead of you and I hope you find the true happiness everyone deserves. Have a great birthday, and let the next year be an amazing one!

    Crazy Canadian

    ReplyDelete