Saturday, February 3, 2018

Big Wig Visit.

Nothing funny happened, expect for being really tired. That was the highlight of my night I was super tired again at sodo...I have to stop being tired at sodo. I keep thinking about jobs I should be applying for work sny thing like that. Most excitement getting to see the big wig's honestly they are the reason I keep with this club, they prove we are more than just cattle. The reason I keep going back even though we have a luis. Like upper management is the fucking shit at my clubs, there were all these pimps in tonight and the ceo bee lined it over and was like what the fuck and still made time to talk to me it was awesome. People forget the core values of this company because middle management like luis fucks it up so hard for everyone. I need to write them all a mass text or email or something. They truly are the reason I keep coming back. E always makes time for me.I really appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment