Sunday, April 21, 2024

I was talking to a friend of mine about this blog

So I was talking to a friend i've had for a long time about this blog, and she brought up that it was great, and I know i've writtent this a hundred timed "i'm coming back to writing I promise" well...I have once again learned that promises are worth the paper they are written on. Let me tell you I can never find a pen. So she recommeded using this like a journal which i have wanted to do for a long time. However, truth be told, there are a few people in who still check in on social media to let me know that they are around that I don't really want knowing all the details of my life. At the same time can I live in fear forever? I mean i can, but the world is missing out on my voice and my potenial vibrator reviews. Do you all remember when i was going to do that? Anyway...lets dive in...

So tonight, i was having a really hard time motivating myself to go to the club, lately it's been really easy for me to find the negative in myself. The gives no fucks, take action ask questions later Red has been...uhhhh...well im not sure, but she's around but not really with the same tenacity as before. Anyway I arrive at work, great, sure, fine, fun. It's so nice to see everyone as it always is, this job brings me so much joy, and confidence. I walked in and was told right away how gorgeous i was from the other girls. I miss all of them in my square bear life. Thank the stripper gods one of my good friends i work with is ex-stripper makes the whole thing easier...So I start to make my rounds, and i'ts not great. The clubs in 2024 are dead af...like fr fr. Which is fine, this industry is all ebbs and flows. Someday i will write a program that makes it easier for girls to track the type of guys they attrack and build thenselves a profile to look out for on slow nights.

I walked up to this group of guys on stage left, normally i don't fuck with dudes who sit there they always tell me no. I don't know why it's just what they do. These boys i walk up to, and crouch down like gollum (which means i'm really flexible i would like to see any of you do this for an extended period of time). It turns out the boy i start to talk to is french. WOW such fate. My french is terrible but i have a 275 day streak on duolingo. So I try to spark a conversation this this man which starts with "can you tell me how to say...I want you to lick my balls in french". let me just say I think if i wan to learn french in the way I want to speak it I need to watch more adult films and tv and what not. Beacause boy howdy did i learn how to say many things. Do i remember them "putain non" but did this boy whisper some things he didn't think were okay to say in public in my ear. ABSOLUTELY! I had a great time, sometimes lately it feels like it always has. That I'm just along for the experiance and the ride.

That being said I'm going to TRY, TRY, TRy to write more, but as it's been brought to my attention lately, i'm horrible at follow through, so i guess lets just stick around at find out.

For all the keyboard junkies, hackers, programmers, software engineers, architects etc...out their following my saga...I was going to school, then that school killed their nights and weekends program, and their self study. So now i've started somewhere else, and i've started from the beginning. i know i should put some fancy html in here, but that's never been the vibe of this blog. Except for that one time i put a cassette tape in the middle of the page that was MIND BLOWINGLY BRILLIANT. But stick around, i promise you as per usual I will make coding my bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment