Friday, June 29, 2012

The stripper deities have spoken

They said to me. They said Red, if you build it they will come, because this empty strip club nonsense is not working. There was a girl I worked with once named Philly, Philly is famous for her ass, and for saying the same thing during every house dance "A team up front" I suppose that is what we are getting back to. This is about being the best. We we're the best club in the city. We still have some of the best girls working for us. We just don't currently have the support that we need so...go team red. All that being said you may see a few of us out at happy hours at the nicer places in town because going to ball games doesn't really do much. Unless we had a basketball team and could sit court side. Part of me has dreams of granduer of making this a massive marketing campaign making us extremely well known around town and of course changing the way Seattle views strippers and not seeing us as horrible people. Maybe selfishly I would like to change the views of a select few around me and have them realize that regardless of my job I'm just a normal person doing normal things. Normalcy sure does come up often after that last dude crushed me a little bit. That's all please look forward to me writing very specific dancer profiles in the immediate future because I'm just you are all very interested about what goes on behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment