Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Monetizing the blog?????

Hey Readers,
I know this is fun because it's ad free and all and it's probably really nice to to be hit in the face with a banner for weight watchers (damn that vita mix recipe search). But I'm curious, if I were to add ad's would you still read? Do you think you would click on them or would you be pissed that I bowed down to the man because I am a stripper and sometimes I do want to make some money, because well that's what I do. Or would ya'll be happier with something else...Like buying my underwear, or something.
What can I say, I'm just working on always hustling, so if you have any input I really want to hear it, because I want you to stay right where you are and keep reading this.

Thanks!
-RED

2 comments:

  1. While I'm sure that you could sell your underwear and make a killing doing it...and not to judge those who would buy it, but...creepy.

    Monetize the hell out of the blog. You've got a base of followers, you write an interesting blog that I enjoy reading. As long as the ads aren't videos or roll-over crap, it won't dissuade me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd still read it, would click on an ad if it happened to be interesting (but that doesn't happen too often)

    ReplyDelete