Thursday, November 10, 2011

College isn't hard pole tricks are

So next week is the big week, it's Showgirl of the year. Cue the glitter, no for real I need a ton of glitter.

Anyway I realized at this point in the quarter last quarter I was traveling back and forth to Chi-town like every other weekend. I still have no idea how I lived though that or how I didn't totally fail every class. I suppose it's because college isn't really that hard lots of people do it. It's also how I feel about pole tricks. Lots of girls do them so I should be able to do more.
Which reminds me I need to have arts and crafts hour this weekend to get all my signs made for next week.
This has the potential to be the longest week of my life. I am praying that I don't have a math test.
Also dear readers just a heads up I will be in Seattle today (Thursday) and Sunday. For everyone reading from Portland I will be seeing you tomorrow night.
I hope it's a fun filled weekend so you never have to read another boring blog post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment