Thursday, November 17, 2011

There is no I in team but there sure as fuck is one in stripper

Last night was showgirl of the year, no I didn't win. Why? because I was a god damn idiot and told my idea to someone else. Did I even place, nope and that's ok. I'm not the type of girl to represent a strip club. I mean I rep mine all the time, but I do it my way. Those of you that know me on the personal level know that I'll leave my mark on you and you will be sure to remember me the next day. I'm not blonde, I'm not stick skinny I have big boobs and a big butt. Anyway I'm losing focus.
I went into this competition thinking rah-rah- go team little darlings, but the thing is there is no team or there are teams and I'm not part of the winning one, I'm part of the team that makes money and happens to be a bitch. As the rappers say Money Over Everything.
Last night was a fantastic refocus night. It was a great day to remember that it doesn't matter how vegas you look or how showy your stage is I will fucking murder it every other day of the week. Little Darlings is my fucking house and I run it regardless of their title. That is all. So dear readers get ready to raise your red flags because I'm back and I'm ready to rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment