Monday, April 30, 2012

Fuck this weekend in the ass

Let's do a weekend recap of why it sucked and why I'm still awesome.

1. Tonight Sunday, someone told me I was fat and needed to go to the gym
1.B I would like to respond with. Excuse me you disgusting piece of shit that has greasy skins and smells bad, my denim is still a 24, and your right I have to size up in dresses because it's t&a all day you fucking ass.

2. Come back later.
2b. Fine I will but if you don't want me around just tell me don't waste my time, because I will just continue to annoy you.

3. Go away
3b. Okay maybe that's not what I want to here.

4. Can I touch....
4b. When I think about you I touch myself, I touch myself. That's a lie to everyone I met this weekend. All of you sucked, expect the guy that came in who said he reads my blog

5. Brian, yeah you from Arizona, I'm talking to you.
5b. Thanks for reading my blog, if you want me to cause you damage just call me fat, I threatened to shove my fingers so far down that mans throat he would vomit.

6. I really want Mac and cheese right now
6b. I don't have any this is a problem
6c. In fact there is nothing in this house that I want to eat right now, this is a greater problem.

7. Some bitch almost stepped on my calculator.
7b. It costs more than you made tonight and last night.

8. I dog sat horrible dogs
8b. I need more sleep, and it isn't going to happen, here is to putting on a happy face tomorrow.

9. Dude from chi town you were nice.
9b. Has me thinking about moving again.

10. I'm thinking about moving somewhere else in Seattle anyway.
10b. Sad stripper but I really want a puppy.

11. Blonde bitch.
11b. I hate the sound of your fucking voice and that you don't wear clean clothes everyday, fucking gross.
11c. Oh and stop walking around like your shit doesn't smell.

More on this subject tomorrow, I'm way to tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment