Sunday, April 1, 2012

I know we have been over this a million times

Lets first quote a little dubstep to start as I am a stripper and it is our music. "Promises and they still feel all so wasted on myself"

Lets talk about, and refresh everyone's memories on what this job does and doesn't do for me.
It allows me the freedom to work when I want.
For the amount of time that I want.
It allows me to maintain a lifestyle currently (although in 2.5 quarters I'm going to give up this lifestyle and move somewhere more affordable)
If it were not for this job I would not have never met my best friends.
I would not have been able to return to school to study something completely different than what I previously did.
I would not have such an open mind about people, places, and things. 

Lets talk about what sort of damage this job does.
It does irreparable damage to interpersonal relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment