Thursday, May 2, 2013

Narcolepsy? No I think I'm just really tired.

Last night I dropped by work to look at the new Showgirl of the Month poster, as per request of the showgirl, who is an amazing girl named Claire, you should all come down and see her, she is one of  the funniest kindest girls I know.
Anyway while I was there I was talking to Skylar in the locker room about how school was going and if she had midterms coming up. We ended up on the topic of what time we both go. I go at a more reasonable time than ever in the morning. I have previously had class start at 8am. There are many a day that goes by when I haven't even pulled myself out of bed by 8am. She goes at a really reasonable time that allows her to get a normal amount of sleep and maintain a pretty normal life. As we are chatting all of a sudden she blurts out "When do you sleep?" Something about that totally stuck with me. When the hell do I sleep, I mean I know when I sleep, I sleep for a few hours, then I grab 10-30 minute naps throughout the day. I exist solely on naps, caffeine and the afternoon bag of skittles. I know I have talked about this at great length before, but I swear I cannot fucking wait for the day I look back on this and realize how much I really did. Honestly right now I don't think about it till someone says something. Right now it feels like I'm just not doing enough.
I never see my friends, I'm always tired, and I'm always scrambling to do something. All of this goes on while other people live extremely busy lives as well but don't seem to have the same level of panic that I have.  All this being said I need to slap on my face and head out for the day.
Here's not not having a narcoleptic episode in class. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment