Friday, April 25, 2014

FIFO/LIFO

First in First out Last in First out. Last in First out
The names have been changed to protect those involved.


Do you all remember eons ago when I wrote about the gentleman from philly? This last weekend I met someone else who stuck with me. There are certain people that you meet in this job who you can't forget even if you want to.

He made it on the top compliment list. He was the second person ever to call me majestic...That's not what landed him on the list.

I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something about being smart, and beautiful. Or something, it was the end(ish) of the night and also a week ago and I didn't write it down.

A while back someone asked me if I ever fall in love at work. I would say I don't fall in love with people from work, there are pieces of me that don't work, mostly the part that gets turned on and the part that falls in love...Sorry ya'll didn't mean to burst your bubble.

This Manhattan Man gave me some hope and I know it's silly, but some times it's a good reminder to be reminded that your a good person, and more than just a stripper. This gentleman totally inflated my ego by telling me how smart I am. For once it wasn't an insult, unlike tonight when I sat down with two men and the one Bud was telling his friend Sam, how he believes that I am one of the hottest girls at the club, then he went on to say..."but she's really smart, so that can be intimidating, and a challenge...you know you don't have to have a deep conversation with everyone right? You could just talk about how looked at the back of your hand today...right?"

It's funny how the bad things stick with us so much more than the good. (Last in First out) and how it comes out in here. Or the seemingly bad. It's also funny how you can spin just about anything into something positive, even when it's really hurtful.


No comments:

Post a Comment