Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Talk dirty to me.

Past sex lives since... I know, I know, I know, I have been single for a billion and a half years.

Bella said some funny things the other night like "Let's go dry hump some dicks for money" "I haven't gotten laid so long I don't remember who was the president"

On that note it's amazing how many dances I've sold telling people past sex stories, or how talking about math and money can turn people on in bed, in my past experiences.

Last weekend I told a little white lie...I didn't actually have sex so I made up a story and it was a slow night so what the hell change the hustle. So I gave people the option of either a) getting a dance from me b) being told the story of how I had sex for the first time in a long time or c) both It was amazing how many people chose C. I might have to make this part of my slow night hustle.

No comments:

Post a Comment