Wednesday, July 2, 2014

That one time someone totally weirded my out...

So alongside this last weekend being one of the shittiest weekend on the books for a really long time. It was also the weekend that someone found my creeped out line and crossed it...Which takes a whole lot.

At one point this weekend I was on stage looking around, and thought to myself red..."this has to be one really long crazy anxiety dream, you're going to wake up any second...any fucking second now...okay wake yourself up...fuck I'm not dreaming"

Maybe a little back story would be helpful. I was walking the floor and this "gentleman" *as you know I use the term gentleman pretty loosely* approaches me, asks me for a dance, but says that he wants it in one of the booths on the floor, no big deal not my favorite but that's okay. We head over for a dance, we start chatting. He asks me if I like men who wear womens lingerie, i'm indifferent to it, I mean it doesn't bother me, but it doesn't shock me any more either. So I give him the normal run down of rules like I do everyone. We dance for a song, then he wants to take a one some break, I begrudgingly agree, I don't like standing back and talking since my club marks us for that as dancing and it was a slow night and I knew that I would have to pay for that "dance". Anywho this is where shit gets weird...This guy asks me to dom for him, totally normal, that happens pretty frequently.

This "gentleman" starts describing the things he would like me to do, and the ways in which he would like to prove himself to me, one way in which he would like to submit to me is by me taking a crap on his chest and having him eat in, because in his mind he believes/ed that I'm perfect and there is no way my crap could taste bad. This, this is the line, I don't do blood, play, skat, piss, or vomit. I just don't.

Then this gentleman depicted the way in which he would like for me to organize a gangbang for him so he could basically play count the cocks while tied to a chair and suck at least 50 men off. Okay I don't care about this, except that it was a lot of cocks for me to think about.

Another one that hit the gross throw-up button for me was a lengthy dialogue about how he would love for me to drink a giant cocktail glass filled with the ejaculate of many men, however if I couldn't finish he would happily do it for me. I hate the idea of strange ejaculate in my throat it totally grosses me out the viscosity of it is absolutely foul to me.

The other one that sent me over the edge, and why I put up with this for so long was a description in how he wanted me to be his dom, because he knew that I was a really strong woman. He wanted me to treat him like a little girl, to pretend that he was a little girl..."around 13" Anything that involves anyone underage, or the idea of underage people totally creeps me out, especially when they (the person who wants to pretend to be that young) wants me to convince grown men to..."take them in the ass softly"

So since I had to suffer though all of this I'm forcing all of you dear readers to do the same. My sincerest apologies for the gross out, but I can't let them fester in my head.

Good luck and dont' forget to keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment