Thursday, July 17, 2014

How baggage is important

I just left my bag at the airport and apparently they will not have it delivered as my needed to use the commode due to well you don't need to know any of that and the baggage claim attendant needed to leave at 11:30...Clues I went somewhere and came back and did some weird shit while I was gone.
I realized while on the phone trying to get my bag, that sometimes it's not just your physical baggage you have to take a billion hours out of your day for it's your emotional baggage as well and I know that at times I just can't let it go I wish I could but I really can't. Sometimes I wonder if it has to do with being a stripper and taking on so much emotional baggage from other people that I feel the need to offload onto other people just to sort of maintain my own personal equilibrium.

Anyway I did a lot of thinking while doing shoulder mounts on street signs, getting completely housed, and having a generally good time.




This weekend was attack of the ex's what's new in reds world right one of them is always doing something to ruin my life. Like last week on threatened to get a restraining order against me and I laughed at him because well...I already tried. This week one wrote me to apologize for his insensitivity and leading me on...I love when dude's are like "OH MY GOD YOU ARE PERFECT! YOU LOVE TO COOK, YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME YOU CAN DO SHIT THAT TAKES STRENGTH *see above photos* YOU'RE SMART, YOUR FUNNY, I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU" and I'm all like yeah sure (Mind you this was said eons ago literally eons) but now they want to apologize and bitch about how unhappy they are in their practically married state. 

Then there is the one who's all like wah wah you abandoned me...kid that was a billion years ago get the fuck over it. 

Then there was another one who got married. 

Then there is one who wants me to travel with him. 

Then there is the one that got way, or the one I let go for being a retard, whom is also getting married. 

Why does everyone think I'm going to welcome them back with open arms...oh wait because red has gotten soft in her old age, mind you I've gotten hotter, but till marshmallow like on the inside; mother fuckers be warned the buck stops right fucking here, were my louboutin meets your nuts. 

So I thought to myself...Self why not be really honest, why not throw a little salt on the wound rather than just sugar coating that shit. So did, and I will continue to. I'm sure i've referenced a conversation skinny and I had one night about bad bitches he said something that went a little like this...
N***** you are literally the baddest bitch I know, you have the best style, you walk in this club like you own the place but as soon as you fucking leave you just forget who the fuck you are either boss up or get the fuck out, cuz girl you know you the baddest so start fucking acting like it. 

On the bright side of the aforementioned oh whoa is me pity party...which I'm not having I'm literally just having a party, all of my ex's are married or getting married so I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that there is any way in hell that we would ever get back together. For the record for those of you currently having an anurisum for free of me wanting to get back together with any of these folk...I don't. I'm done with fucking crazy fuck tards.

While out to dinner with one of my homegirls this weekend, a fellow sister of the most bonded sorority known to women...stripping. I like her because she's totally open, not afraid to offend people, likes to see their reactoins and is all about empowering women in business. Things I look for in friends, being crazy means you are just comfortable with yourself. So I'm about to grind fucking harder, I've given myself a goal of everyday for till the end of the month. Come out support single college students! Or if you live far away and still want to support hit me up in the contact the author section and shoot me  a little donation to my pay-pal. That's right folks I finally joined this century. 

I also learned another important lesson. A friend of mine as of late has been pushing some boundries and acting like I owe him something like I should be extra nice, the thing is I am extra nice, or like things are my fault, when I'm orchastrating things to make your life easier, I don't owe you shit. I'm sorry I really don't. I really, really, really don't like being made to feel like I should bed over backwards to help you. 

SO...Step one of today tell some people to fuck off. 

Good luck and goodnight all. 

Oh wait how does this translate to stripping and changing the world...I just bought a pillow off of gilt that will be going on my bed that says cash rules everything around me. It's time to hustle smarter not faster, out smart patrons into getting a dance, keep those around me that I love incredibly close since my circle is growing so small, always be honest, don't take no for an answer and don't take shit .

No comments:

Post a Comment