Thursday, July 17, 2014

HOW TO DATE A STRIPPER

This is an incredibly popular topic so I thought I would shed some light on the subject.

Google just returned this to me
"About 21,400,000 results (0.29 seconds)" 
I would love to add proper citation but I'm not in the mood...Hot Writer when am I ever in the mood to even pretend I have any grasp of the english language. 
Ok how to date a stripper:
1. Don't go to strip clubs to meet her rarely does this work out, although I have heard of girls marrying men they met there. I am gong to make they assumption that you kind sir google banged the shit out of how to do this so 
you could tell all your brah's about it. 

2. Don't ask her about work, we talk about it all the time much like any other job, and trust me you can live with out hearing the strangest shit that happens all the time. Or what bitch doesn't like this other bitch it's a cluster fuck, HOWEVER MOTHER FUCKER LISTEN THE FUCK UP. OUR JOB IS SO EMOTIONALLY DRAINING IT SUCKS OUT OUR SOUL SOMETIMES YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR JOB BUT YOU DON'T CARRY THE EMOTIONAL BURDENS OF NOT ONLY YOUR COWORKERS BUT 500 MEN . SO CUT US SOME MOTHER FUCKING SLACK IF WE DON'T FEEL LIKE HAVING FUCKING SEX  BECAUSE EVERYONE ASKED HOW MUCH TO TOUCH TONIGHT AND ALL WE WANT TO DO IS CRAWL IN FUCKING BED WITH YOU FEEL SAFE AND PRETEND THAT YOU DON'T THINK OF US LIKE OBJECTS AT THAT EXACT MOMENT. 
Also cut us some slack if we want to come home and fuck, not because we are super horny from dry humping some dicks (thanks bri) but because sometimes it's nice to have something that's ours that's right that dick is ours, and something that in that moment in time in our relationship is real, and again we feel cared about and loved and blah, blah, blah...

3. Don't expect us to pay for everything just because we have cash, we have bills to, oh and financial goals, and hopes and dreams and some people even have fam's they take care of. 
4. Do not ask us for lapdances at home unless you get lucky and find one that loves to give them, then ha-cha-cha cash that shit in. 
5. DO NICE SHIT FOR US...LIKE REALLY NICE SHIT, WE HAVE DUDES ALL THE TIME WHO LISTEN TO OUR FEELINGS, BUY US GIFTS THAT WE ACTUALLY WANT, BECAUSE THEY LOOK AT OUR AMAZON WISH LIST BECAUSE THEY CARE. NOT EVEN BIG SHIT, JUST SHOW US YOU CARE ABOUT US...THAT'S FUCKING IT, IT'S PRETTY FUCKING EASY. 
6. Don't you ever fucking judge us for what we do and then turn around and reap the benefits of having a hot girlfriend who happens to be comfortable naked in front of strangers. I dates someone once who accused me of fucking my customers, anyone who knows me knows that's not true, as the argument progressed it came to pass that he frequently picked up girls from this place of establishment...It was one of my favorite arguing points, oh and that there was a rumor that he may have forced himself on someone...but the jury is still out. 

7. Be yourself, guess what we are just humans, and I swear to you I'm not that cool the guys down at KISW can totally tell you
Late at night I'm just a girl, 
Guess I'm some kind of freak 
'Cause they all sit and stare
With their eyes  (No Doubt, Just a Girl)

But really, I'm just a girl, your just a guy, and if you want to date a stripper, you can always ask the worst she will say is no...Here is the thing we here no all the time, it's not a big deal there are nights I hear no 20 times in a row, try and top that, that's an ego blow.
8. Don't say stupid shit like I could get this for free so let me buy you a drink...nothing makes me want to seek out
some roofies more and ruin your night. If you can get it for free please do, please go somewhere else douche, or stay, have some fun, get a dance, make a friend, but asking us to drinks or coffee doesn't work, especially coffee we don't wake up that early. 


9. Last but not fucking least, be funny, be open, be you, treat us like a normal person, not a piece of meat, not something on a pedestal, make us laugh, be our friends, be their when the going the rough and the bitches leave, and then wait, wait for the drama to blow over, and write us a nonchalant text and that my friends is how you win over a stripper.  

2 comments:

  1. Lol I love this moveto London pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!!!! but really I should fix this.

      Delete