Sunday, July 6, 2014

Rando rants written by red!

So I'm going to bitch about work yah ready. Okay it cost me a minimum for 130/night to work, typically I pay between 140 and 170. However for VIP rooms the club take a cut so for 15 min they take 50 and a half hour they take 75 and an hour they take 100 a little high by my standards so Lets say I pay 140 a night...I work 4 days a week (we are just averaging of course there are those nights they have to make exceptions. Anywho 140*4 if 560/week *4 is 2240 *12 26,880 Give a few extra thousand and you probably have it. That's more that my rent on my apt per month.

Last weekend I went to grab a bite with a girl friend at an italian place down the street and we thought we would dress it up a bit, I had to pee so I ran into the club on the way back to the car. Mind you I run into work and pee all the time...Also I'm not scheduled for saturdays.

Anyway upon leaving the club luis sends me a text saying I'm losing credibility, so i write him a lengthy one in return about how I don't like disappointing people...etc. He followed this text up with if you come in again on your days off I'm going to back-rent you...UMMMMM WHAT THE FUCK! IS THIS LEGAL? I mean there is a line of our contract that says any rule instated my management is basically law and we must follow that rule or it is a breach of our contract...I wonder sometimes how far they push this.

Considering how much I pay a week is it so horrible that I run in to use the restroom. I know that L says it distracts the girls who are working...but we are contractors and that means that we should be able to do our job without being told how to do our job, and considering that the only person really being affected is the dancer, I don't think that the clients lose any customer service from our end. I mean sure if that 5 minutes makes or breaks the night and that girl can't pay out I totally understand but I think it's a little extreme to say that I will be back rented if I'm there on a day or time I'm not scheduled.

In addition I don't know how many of you knew/know but there was a hot second for the past few months that it could have turned out that I had a life altering illness...but don't worry I don't so this blog won't be stopping due to my death from an illness any time soon...well knock on wood anyway, I mean I guess anything could happen I could contract malaria

I would just like to say thanks for all the emails I've received lately it's always nice to hear from whoever is reading this crazy thing.

3 comments:

  1. First, I'm glad you don't have a life threatening illness!

    Second, What Luis is doing/saying pretty much makes no sense, that your stopping by to use the bathroom is distracting the other darlings.

    Now if I saw you come in, and I didn't know you were just going to make a pitstop, I'd wait for you to come out and enjoy your company, so that would be bad for other darlings trying to enjoy some time with me.

    Anyways, management like this is clueless and it's best, in my experience, to avoid the workplace at all costs when you aren't there to make money.

    Take care Red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Management at my fave club being less nice to you sucks :-/. Take a Europe trip! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear that your medical scare turned out alright. I'm going through one of my own.

    Thanks for writing the blog, always enjoyable.

    d

    ReplyDelete