Monday, February 16, 2015

Squartters, and how I only get 6 hours of sleep

For those of you who follow my twitter, I'm sure you know I rarely sleep, and I have a squatter. I took the night off last night because well I had a nice dinner and I was so exhausted I was hallucinating...dinner was awesome (my text conversation was not).
Anywho my squatter, whom annoys me on a regular basis, somehow tonight went out with some friends and as she was leaving the bar ended up getting jumped and maced...she then woke me up at 5am. I went to bed around 11:30 mind you actually sleeping at night helped me out a ton, I think I'm going to do it more often. However dealing with a crying squatter because she was maced and had $300 stolen out of her bag was then my problem. She's a sweetheart, she takes my dog out pretty often and I feel really bad for her, I really do getting maced sucks it hasn't happened to me in 10ish years (knock on wood) however I did get it on my hands tonight from dealing with her clothing, and that shit burns. (thank you police catalog for mace wipes and overnight shipping)
I can't be mad at someone for getting maced and waking me up, I can be annoyed by how many times she has been given fake money, lost money, had it stolen, lost her wallet, dropped it, left it at a bar...etc. Still getting maced sucks.
Moving on to what constitutes as harrassment. Tonight my friend told me I should write no matter what, I haven't been writing lately out of fear of offending people, I don't like hurting peoples feeling lately I mean I never have, however this outlook has turned me into a huge pussy lately who doesn't stand up for themselves and gets walked on by squatters. Anyway.... coming up once I figure out how to quote these things...but 1st more cake.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your squatter has a substance abuse problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not mace, it's pepper spray. Mace is illegal because she would be complaining that her eyeballs were gone, along with your fingerprints. Mace is just a brand name these days in the civilian consumer world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squat squat squat cumquat squat squat poop!!

    ReplyDelete