Thursday, May 28, 2015

Batman told me I should start writing about people...

Hey philly...as promised here is more on you...how is going though my trash going? This may or may not be considered slander...but I've got news from the strip club, no one likes you, that's right the years you have spent cultivating fake friendships that last all but six months has finally come back to bite you in the ass.
Let me weave you a tale of this weave haired bitch.
Philly is the stripper with no swag of her own, but she likes to claim everyones as hers, she likes to dress like she's 21 but is 28, and I know that i'm a "hater" and that makes her famous, and I shouldn't give a shit about her, but when someone claims to be your good friend then leaves you for your dude even when she claims not to be "one of those bitches" you can hate all you fucking want in my book, because bitch you broke girlcode.
Philly has 10k boobs she secretly hates, if she didn't hate them she wouldn't flaunt them so much, or tell people how much they cost, it's like the girl with the gold band pear shaped diamond ring, she keeps saying it was 40k because she needs to remind herself of it's worth so it's worth something to her.
She doesn't know who she is, she claimed she was the coolest while she was at my club, she had her trifecta of friends and lived like each day was a rerun of mean girls, I've had my locker in the same place forever and I remember one time we had the cool section, I hated myself that day, I didn't want to be associated with her, I wanted to make my money and go home.
I'm sure there is one in every club, every office, every coffee shop, and everyone hates to to love her and loves to hate her, really everyone wants her to shut the fuck up because no one cares what dj your fucking...they really don't, or that your boyfriend is being lame because he won't spend every dime he makes on you.
Philly is the girl who's hot, and she knows she's hot which is great confidence is a total plus but she's got it for all the wrong reasons and on the inside she really doesn't have it and it hurts to watch.
As much as I hate philly for what she did to me because it was shitty, and she's a shitty person and a shitty friend, I feel bad for her, I feel bad that this is where her life has led her it's led her to a place where she has alientated all her friends, she can't find someone amazing to date, she told me once "If I needed help convincing a millionaire to do what I want I would call you, you have the class that i don't" She's got the one person who was always on her team...yours truly wishing she would move to a different country, the other person who was always on her team wishing the same thing. Everyone knows this girl, everyone loves and hates her at the same time...and everyone wishes her the best as long as the best is far away from wherever they are since she only brings bad weather. I feel bad writing about her but someone needs to be the good friend and tell her she was a horrible one.

6 comments:

  1. Preach girl! Philly and Summer, go to hell bitches. You two are soooooo pathetic it hurts my soul to see your weak ass game played on everyone around you like a plauge. Philly, your a gorgeous girl who need a nose job about as bad as you needed those tits you hate so much. If you do, youll loose the rest of the customers that stuck with you after you Barbied yourself with those gigantic boobs. Leave your body alone and cut some stuff out of your personality and your hustle. Mainly the parts that manipulate, lie, and steal from those around you who genuinely care about you. Red, your post gave me chills. She's got a trail of us a mile long I'm sure. Keep shakin' your gorgeous, 100% natural top and tail girl. Your beauty radiates from the inside out. You've got a great head on your shoulder kid, never question that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does philly have an insta page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never put her on blast like that, I mean I would love to, but it would only be fair of her to do the same. I'm mad but not so mad. I just hope she has to come back some day. OH MAN DO I HOPE SHE HAS TO COME BACK!

      Delete
  3. She is the type of girl that secretly hates herself so she has to act evil to make herself feel better about herself. And your right she probably would look at this and be like look at all these haters that are just jealous and making me famous lol she is a mean mean girl though it's just sad that a female at 28 would still act like that...I would hope by that age all females would be more mature and not act like high school girls. Im pretty sure she peed in this girls locker one time which was pretty fucked up lol...I heard the girl was really nice and quiet and kept to herself...,anyways like I said behavior like that is disgusting and I almost just feel bad for her cause I know deep down she probably just hates herself that's why she acts the way she does and has to hide behind all that weird fluff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have confirmed that rumor. I mean who she's smashing is punishment enough most of the time and having to come back and face some people I mean inner demons.

      Delete