Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bringing back the heel clap

I literally forgot how fucking good it feels to smash those fucking pieces of plastic into the fucking stage, it's like a mini orgasm every single time.

To quote drake  "floating all through the city like I used too" Sometimes I swear rap explains everything. Its like the stars aligned and I remembered it's my birthday this weekend, and all the fucks Ive been giving for the past who knows how long, I have given up and finally, finally, finally finished all the wish washy bullshit that's been my thaaanngg lately. That shit is done. I've gone back to running my nails down peoples necks and it feels so good, I'm not sure why I stopped.

This week word got loose to me that a girl who's name is a city in France decided to have sex with her best friends boyfriend. Everyone knows how I feel about that shit I don't fucking stand for... like for fucking really... So this girl we will call her Paris I suppose walks up to me and says

Paris "Hey have you talked to so and so lately?"
R "Of course I've talked to her..."
Paris "She really seems to be going through it with her own stuff"
R "No she's not going through her own shit...the shit she's going through is because you tucked her man"
Paris "That's not how the situation went down, you don't know"
R "So how about you tell me real quick"
Paris "Stammers something inaudible"
R "You know what you are a bitch for fucking him, you claim to be her friend, but if you cared about her as much as you say, or even if he cared about her, as much as you claim to love her like family you wouldn't have fucking done it. You fucking cried about your fucking boyfriend, going out with someone without confirming that he fucked her I don't ever want to hear you cry about that again  now we can talk about this after work, I'm about to lose my god damn temper?
Paris "Yeah, yeah, okay"

Fast forward through the evening, I'm back to crushing the game.

T gets a hold of me, to find out what happened and she talked to paris as paris didn't understand why I was so upset, when tiger reminded her of everyone who's hurt me, and that 90% of them cheated on me so...of course I'm going to be upset, especially when this situation basically happened to me a year ago. So yes all my aggression I've felt about that situation was going to come out at someone who was participating in a similar situation and hurting those around me.

It's so strange to sometimes have every slight detail of who I was over a year ago back, and this year I keep saying it's going to be different, I've been all talk and no action, all peanut and no jelly. So...I'm bringing the heel clap back...and yoga...someone please pay for my yoga that would make my life great. I'm back in school with a full load. I can't hide out anymore, or hide who I am, because as everyone in my life has ever said...I'm a bad bitch, so I better start fucking acting like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment