Sunday, November 7, 2010

the pissing match

I just had a birthday, I'm getting older, everyone else is getting younger, and it's becoming apparent when I meet them.
My Grandfather died the otherday and I called out the day of his death, I'm truely a scary little being sometimes.
I'm so fucking territorial I want to just pee on peoples legs.
I came home the other day from my wisconsin deathtrip, I walked down to my first floor in the morning and I didn't want to surpise the girl that was down there so I yelled down HI! I was just running down there to grab my bags from the night before. She starts to walk up the stairs and hugs me. My first question is who the fuck are you. She then looks at me and says who are you and are you leaving as I pick up my bags. I think to myself, um this is Red's house and not in the club sort of way. This is my actual fucking house you bitch and just because M invited you here does not mean you get to forget who the fuck I am. I then very politely say no and that I am just grabbing my bags from the night before and that I actually live here.
I start cleaning up the kitchen from everyones little dinner party the night before something I don't mind at all, I really don't mind cleaning, but the fact that she left a glass sitting out bugged me. I asked her what she was going to do that day and she replied that she was going to the grocery store to buy sushi with her food stamps. UM...question what are you doing traveling the country with like zero cash. Two I am down to open my home and my heart to any and everyone unless you piss me off by not knowing who I am. I was just imagining horrible things about her at that point.
Then I come home from work tonight and I walk up to my second floor which is a concrete floor, she is sleeping on the bed and has somehow convinced the other surfer to sleep on the floor...There is a god damn inflatable matteres on the floor above that just for one of them to sleep on.
WHAT A KNIVING LITTLE BITCH.
Anyway it just reminded me to much of being at work in my own home which happens to be why I will be working tomorrow night and then taking the remainder of my week off. It's eating me the fuck alive.

1 comment: