Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sometimes it hits you like a sack of fucking shit

You're unhappy, you aren't really sure why. You look around and thinknto yourself in the talking heads voice, this is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful wife. How dis I get here?
Why the fuck do I feel like I was hit with a Mac fucking truck right in the chest. Oh!!! Because I haven't looked in the mirror in months, I haven't focused on myself in countless days. Everyday has been for my two dearest friends and strangers that don't actually know me. On this little trip I have totally lost who I am. I mean I still know who I am I know that deep down I'm still the same person, I just need to wake up and find her and tell her she's had a nice vacation but It's time to come back.
My to do list is long, I'm getting a cold, my grandfather died, and I had the worst vacation in the history of vacations. I'm going to get everything done as fast as I can this week with hopes of bouncing the fuck out of here next week. Who takes vacations from vacations, I do I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment