Friday, November 19, 2010

There was a plane crash once. This is the point where we...

visit that spot and I scream like hell.
First off, fuck you, fuck all of you, you stupid ex's. I hope something terrible happens to you.
You little lying piece of shit, with your stupid everything must be big complex. The thing that created a monster out of me. NEVER NEVER NEVER will my tits ever be big enough for you. I should have thought of that as your dick isn't even big enough for you. FUCK YOU! I hate you. I resent you so fucking me for everything. I resent you for HER, I hate you for her. I really fucking do. I was so ok with it at the time, why? WHY! because I thought I would get the same treatment, that was the fucking deal you stupid fuck! You ruined this. You really did, and I fucking hate you for it. I thought I wanted to marry you. I should have known fucking better that you never actually saw me for me, and you never would, I was just a fuck doll. That's all I have ever been to you a piece of fucking arm candy. YOU GET SO PISSED ABOUT ME STRIPPING THEN YOU GO TO STRIP CLUBS. FUCK you I hate you. All I ever tried to be was a good girlfriend to you and it was never fucking enough. You want me to be more creative I am. I"m so creative I could die. You want me to rip each pubic hair out fucking done, don't ask me twice, you say jump and I do it. I FUCKING LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND YOU CRUSHED ME YOU FUCK HEAD! I should punch you right in the fucking face while you sleep. You were never cabaple of feeling about me like I did you. I did fucking everything you asked and it didn't fucking help. I hope you ruin your car. I hope your next girl fucks you in the ass. I hope she rapes you for every god damn penny you and and ever will have. I will never know what the fuck I did wrong. OH WAIT I KNOW I FUCKED SOMEONE!!! SO DID YOU! I want to burn this crash site down. I want to forget you so bad. I want you to disappear from my head for forever. That's not true. I want all the bad parts of you gone. I want to keep the good times, I want to remember why I loved you.
In other words GO FUCK YOURSELF, BEFORE I SHOVE A DILDO UP YOUR ASS.
That's all, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment