Sunday, March 18, 2012

I forget sometimes

That even outside of work people still stare. Especially when I'm alone. Maybe it's because I still have my make-up on from last night and it's basically only on one eye. Or maybe I feel that way right now as I'm sitting in my ex-boyfriends coffee shop hoping that I don't run into him. At the same time this is the place I have met some of my very favorite Seattle people. Does that make my life like Frasier? Also single guys if you can figure out where I am some of the most beautiful women I have seen in a really long time are just chillin in here.
Two of my dearest friends came in last night and fortunely and unfortunely snapped me right out of work mode. One of the joys of being a stripper is that you can say you are leaving for personal reasons as long as you can pay the house. There are never really any real questions asked what those personal reasons are. Which therefore makes this one of the most un-favorable weekends I have ever had in reference to money but I did it to myself and I feel like a better person for it. I have been so absorbed with my personal issues lately, and work, and school, that I have literally felt like I've been getting hit by a truck everyday. Speaking of personal issues they have been getting to me to the point where girls at work have asked me if I'm ok. I've also just lost my temper on more than one very nice girl for no real reason other than she was in my way. This is never okay, you leave work at work, and home at home. Corporate kool-aid 101 (I happen to be drinking kool-aid at the time of this post.)
All of this being said I was going to take time off during spring break but I suppose my spring break is now right before my finals (which I am obviously taking a moment away from studying for to write this blog, my brain was starting to fail, and accounting really isn't that hard) I also feel that it's best to take time off before finals or I'm just throwing money away, which I try to avoid doing. We are going to come back to this later I know have something more interesting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment