Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Golden vagina syndrome

Topic of the day today. Golden vagina syndrome, every stripper suffers from it at some point let's take yesterday for instance.
One of the ladies thought it would be appropriate to tag the mirror in the dressing room. I walked in the back thought it was super childish, I cleaned it up (because well someone someday might want to use the mirror, like me). I then took it upon myself to tall to every girl here and ask them not to color on the mirror anymore. Finally after talking to every girl I talked to the right one. Her first question was "Bitch who are you?" I said I'm red, she said well I'm so and so and I pay rent here (I have never seen this girl give a dance, I have never seen her actually pay rent). She stated that due to the fact that she pays rent here she has the right to draw on the mirror in front of "her" station. Our locker room is not very big so no one really has a station. I explained to her that I also pay rent and I don't want to clean up her mess. She explained to me that she "was a grown ass woman" and I shouldn't clean up after her.
It was at this point she struck two nerves she decided to push me and then insult me. We all know how I feel about basically being called a privileged white bitch. That this isn't my club that she can do what she wants I'm standing there staring at her in awe thinking to myself "self do not punch this chick she's way more muscular than you" I also start thinking to myself how much money I have paid in rent just this week and by that standard the mirror is mine...hence the golden vagina syndrome it's about feeling really entitled, I feel that I should have a work place that is free of extraneous crap and she feels that she should be able to add as much crap as she wants. Occasionally I feel because I work hard in this job to make sure that I can take care of me and pay the club what I owe them that I deserve special privileges, deep down I know that I signed a contract that said I would be here I would pay whatever, and I take my make-up off put on my normal clothes and go to the grocery store just like everyone else.
Then there was the new girl last week that felt that it was appropriate to budge in front of me in line while paying out. I hate this, I wait very politely 99% of the time. I understand that the amount of money that goes in your pocket changes how you view the world. Money comes and money goes, external beauty isn't forever, internal beauty is. So why can't we akk work on being bigger than the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment