Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let's get down to the nitty gritty

Ok management knows how I feel about most things. I rarely keep my mouth closed and air my grievances. I feel this is appropriate due to my longevity at our humble little club. That being said they know that I feel it's highly inappropriate to charge SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much money. I would like to think of this as a list of things I would like to address at our next house meeting. Considering we have new management. I hate dealing with new management. I have to remember that I must just keep my head down keep grinding, and shut the fuck up, hand them their money and accept their seemingly insincere "thank you's" and they "have I told you how pretty you look todays" (Management please remember that I don't give a fuck what you think I look like, you care that I pay you and I care about the following)

1. Please don't take our bathroom doors off, I don't actually think that you can legally. I really feel that a work place is required to have bathroom doors. Does anyone know the answer to this question actually?

2. I think it's ridiculous for our bathroom sink to be out of commission for more than 24 hours.

3. Do we actually have a cleaning staff? Can you prove it?

4. How about getting the carpets done more frequently. We set our knees down on that and it's gross.

5. Can we start a no stripper shoes outside? I mean seriously sidewalks are disgusting!

6. I would really like to see some receipts, thanks guys. 

If you read this blog before I made it a little friendlier to the readers I'm sure you got a quick idea of how much it costs to work per month. I understand owners equity and that there are other people in the company that need to get paid and blah, blah, blah, but considering the amount that I pay and lets just assume that there are others that pay as much as I do per month, the club really isn't doing that bad. I've worked in other clubs that charge less and have a cleaner working environment.

I also realize that I have these little rants every now and again and I think about quitting and moving to a different club, but at the same time I know that I work best in my club, when management stays the fuck out of my business and I stay out of theirs.

Maybe I'll save everyone some time and energy and go bleach the fuck out of the locker room tomorrow during the day just for kicks, so I know that it was cleaned recently or I'll just start buying bleach wipes so everyone can clean their own station and the bottom of their shoes before they go on stage or something. Taking matters into my own hands might be a better idea than bitching about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment