Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Everyone always asks...

If I'm single, the answer is yes, yes, I am. I was going to write a blog post about all the reasons why I'm single then I thought that might be a little depressing so let us just go with I really don't have time, and I think it's in everyone's greatest interest if I remain single as then no one gets their feelings hurt.

So...Lets do the weekend highlights! YAY WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS.

I would like to thank everyone who came in on Thursday night, if I haven't thanked you personally yet I mean to. All of you truly started my work week of right, I could not ask for a better beginning it was great! In fact it was one of those work days that I may think about in the future when having a bad work day as a reminder that everyday is great in it's own way.

Friday. Friday was an exercise in "Oh shit I really need to get my A game on" and it worked it was a great reminder actually on how to work correctly. I think I've been slacking lately and that's been my problem with the past few weeks I just got lazy. I think this is due to the fact that I don't have a vacation planned. Therefore I have very few financial goals outside of tuition and last time I checked school was not a vacation, but it's almost as expensive as one sometimes. On that note I'm back to my old self again, which I will say feels great.

Saturday. Saturday I had the opportunity to be really mean to someone so I took the liberty to bind their arms and whisper things in their ears. Which brings me to the question of..."How scary am I?" Personally I don't like being restrained so that's terrifying in itself, but I would be horrified if I was staring at myself whispering. So I suppose if I had a twin I would be scared of them is really what I'm getting to. Beyond that it was another flawless evening.

Sunday. Sunday POT LUCK SUNDAY! I was the only person to bring anything, which is fine, I think it's great if anyone brings something home cooked, that's really the important part  that people aren't eating burgers. Sunday I realized that we have an influx of really stupid 19 year olds. All of whom I would love to hit in the face and if they continue to talk like idiots I just might. Or I will very politely remind them that no one in the locker room cares about their bedroom antics and they should save them to tell customers as that's more entertaining and apparently a selling point for some people.

On that note I suppose I will have to make it a goal this week to remind the 19 year olds to shut the fuck up. Especially the one that sounds like Fran from the nanny, she really makes me want to shut my head in a locker till the sound of her voice stops. It is in fact so annoying that the thought of it bothers me even when I'm not there.

Alright everyone have a great day and make good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment