Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Um...Pity party for one?

I know I bitch about work a lot like a lot a lot. I'm going to PDX this weekend that should remedy this feeling I have of complete hate for my club.

I did the math last weekend typically if you figure I pay the club 140 a night 4 nights a week I pay them roughly $2,240 a month last weekend alone I paid them $770.00.

I think it's bullshit to pay them this much and currently feel unwanted by my club. Luis is currently micromanaging the shit out of me. The other day I was about to hit the floor but I was updating my twitter first or sending an email out right by the door and he walks in and says "Red get on the floor there are guys here" Honestly I don't go to work to hang out in the back and gab. I mean it happens you make friends and you want to find out what's going on with them so you talk while you put your face on. I don't need someone telling me to hustle my my 8inch heels onto the floor. That's what I'm there to do.

Also the general feeling of management not wanting me there it's been a minute since it's happened and maybe I just need to put my head down and work ignore it and ignore them, I'm sure I would be much happier if I just tuned them out. NEW GAME PLAN ignore management and there bullshit cattle calls and yelling about stupid shit. WINNING!

Also I don't like paying so much when we run out of things like toilet paper or our light bulbs burn out our the floor in the back is never cleaned.

I feel like a small child most of the time because I feel like I'm saying I just want the club to love me but really I just want the club to hold up their end of the deal and provide a safe and clean place for us to work and that's not happening when fights between customers and staff are happening, toilets are overflowing for days, and then the floor isn't getting cleaned.

I'M LIKE WHAT THE FUCK AM I PAYING FOR!
{end rant}

1 comment:

  1. This will be my last comment.

    I hope things start working out better for you.

    I hope you start surrounding yourself with people who have your best interests at heart.

    I hope everything works out well for you and the puppy.

    ReplyDelete