Sunday, September 15, 2013

updates on the updates

Hello? Hello? is this thing on?...Of course it's on, it's the internet.
I've received some emails lately requesting an update, well I thought I should update about the update. Unfortunately I was not able to lock myself up in my parents cute house in the woods, Thoreau style, which is what I really wanted to do...sadly I was woken up every morning around 6:30 to drive my sister to school. Which is fine by me, I love my sister, but it messed up my writing schedule, and my sleep schedule. Then there was that whole being at work till around 6am thing on uh, friday? Yes friday because it was saturday today.
That being said. Tomorrow the weather is suppose to suck. Also guessing by the amount of fog I'm viewing right now it probably won't be the best day to go to the beach.
 I have to meet with some people about some super secret projects I'm working on but I'm carving out some time to be able to sit down and get some writing done, because I have all kinds of crazy shit to write about right now.
So please sit tight just a little longer and don't give up on reading just yet...I promise more compelling content is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment