Saturday, August 17, 2013

How to piss Red off in 3 minutes of less

Please note the areas in dark grey are not for weak stomachs
When I walk up to you grab my ass, I don't mean accidentally run into it because it's large I mean grab it and if you could go for either my but crack like you are digging for treasure or (fellow strippers will know what I mean by the following) the part where my butt cheek meets my leg which is uncomfortable close to my vagina. THEN draw me so close to you I literally can't see straight while I talk to you.
While your talking to me tell me how you have worked hard for every penny( basically saying that I have not) then tell me that my company doesn't pay me enough. I will of course flip my hair to the side and very sweetly say "Sugar they don't pay me at all" go on talking like you care.
Oh and please continue to touch me in ways I don't like after I have told you to stop. At this point I'm going to tell you that you need to pay for it. You know if you could say something like...What you don't like it, it will get me to the point where I reach down slam my palm into your dick and grab onto it like I've just lunged for a climbing hold while bouldering. I will so enjoy watching you hunch over. At this point of course I'm going to ask you for a dance.
PLEASE SAY MY FAVORITE THING...You're so pretty...I would love to take you out instead...come back later.
this is my job, i'm not here to find a date, besides match.com filters out people like you for me. 
Tonight was pretty slow so I decided to take my chances with ol' smarty pants frat fucker tonight.
When I come back by I'm going to hit you in the dick with my clutch and you are going to proceed to tell me how much it hurt. I mean that's what you will do if you want to piss me off. I will ask you for a dance you will say something I don't remember and oblige.
We will head back to the dance area...and arrive at one of my least favorite booths. YAY isn't this fun.
I'll sit you down and tell you the rules like don't touch me inappropriately you will wine. Then should ask if you can put your finger in my ass. DON'T worry you can only if you lick whatever comes out (I'm not serious you can't really do that) You should say you will lick whatever comes out of my ass. I either want to see you deep throat a turd or hope that I ate a ton of fiber today and it's like spilling chili all over you. TMI...Nah just a vivid imagination. 

We will get stared and you should say stupid things like how you want my vagina in your face. You should do things like promise to buy me any house I want, and tell me that I'll never have to work again if I go out with you, and if it doesn't work out I can just leave you and keep the house.  Then when the longest 3 minutes of my life comes to a close and I ask you if you would like to continue you should say "We will see where this one goes" and I'll tell you it's over. You should go on to say how it isn't worth it and you expected more and basically tell me I'm a horrible person for following the law. Then tell me it's not worth $40. I'll go one to ignore your comments about me because well...I'M FUCKING AWESOME AND I WOULD RATHER GO HOME WITH LESS MONEY THAN LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR KNOWING THAT I LITERALLY JUST LET SOMEONE DISRESPECT ME. I'll go on to remind you that it's 20 and you will be ecstatic. I will promptly leave, and wonder to myself how I'm worth a house, but not 2 songs.

If you really want to get my goat I recommend telling a client(that is cool, and interesting and likes the melvins) I accidentally walk past you that I ripped you off.

Sugar you are right in a way the next time I see you I will rip you off. I'll rip you little dick off your disgusting body you sick fuck.

Other things, you can ask a waitress for me and then when I come over request a 3/4/40 and when I tell you no, you can tell me that you will wait for the 3/4/40 and me...I have news for you mister...IN SOME TIME.

At the end of the night you can tell me you are looking for a girl you heard will straight up fuck you in the VIP room...again...IN SOME TIME...LIKE FUCKING NEVER, unless I had herpes, then I would fuck you and your face.

There you have it folks how to make me angry in a matter of moments. Now get out there and do good things.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs Red. I wish that you only had to deal with gentlemen.

    You are worth several houses, a Maserati, the best gourmet kitchens, beautiful bulldogs and delicious soup (as opposed to the soup you had to throw out)...

    ...and large tips for great dances.

    If the people who you write about represent men, than I am ashamed to be part of that group.

    All the best to you,

    dld

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking a lot about the way some guys treat you (and any other dancers who decide to dance within the regulations set aside by the City/State).

    It seems that Seattle/Everett do a lot of work to bust dancers and baristas who go past the limits of the law, but what do they do to protect those who don't?

    I hear a lot about how many girls get arrested for prostitution and of the owners/managers who get busted for pimping.

    Why don't I hear about guys in clubs/at coffee stands getting busted for solicitation? Maybe not as newsworthy? Do they figure that these guys who do this shit got caught on their first time, so they are less culpable than the girls who sell themselves?

    Surely in your case you can file assault charges against anyone who touches you inappropriately--I've had dances from you, I know that you lay down the rules on the first one, which is awesome, considering that the first club I went into was in MT and the bouncers there were likely to break fingers/limbs if a customer's hand touches a dancer at all.

    But I digress. Obviously you could file charges against anyone who touches you inappropriately, but you have serious repercussions to consider, which I presume would include losing clientele, being ostracized, losing the job, etc..

    What are your thoughts on this? Is anything being done in that regard? Does anybody care?

    Thanks, have fun!

    dld

    ReplyDelete
  3. RED!!! It has been too long. Update soon.

    ReplyDelete