Friday, August 16, 2013

realizations

I have had one hell of a long day so I do not care that I have 7 minutes to eat my food and drink my cider then it's nuh-nigh time for this stripper. This soup is hands down the worst soup I have ever had. I should have made a steak, or some kale or something.

I realized today as coco was yelling at me over text for not blocking someone on twitter that I don't even know that she is somehow convinced is trying to steal me away I am yet again continuing down my spiral road of repeat. After her text, I text her back saying that I basically filled the space I had where bullet was with her, but since we only communicate via text it really was/is like having bullet around, it's someone to say crazy things to who I feel like understands me at times.

I started to ask myself if this was healthy, I'm still unsure. We will see if she decides to text me.

Other things I realized tonight. I hate explaining the law in Seattle, gentlemen I know it sucks, but please bitch to someone else, I'm not going to change my stance on it even if you ask me three times. Also someone please tell me how the phrase "You're really pretty equates to let me put my fingers in you and your boob in my mouth" I'm not seeing the direct translation.

Literally the worst soup ever of all time. Its so bad I'm going to stop eating it, and I'm fucking hungry so that's saying a lot. There now that's gone.

I also realized today that I've been avoiding my parents calls I'm not even sure why. I mean I'm going to see them in a couple of weeks so I had better figure it out. I think it's because I'm getting to the age where they expect me to get married but I've got nothing on that end. Also because they tend to treat me like a child. I'm older than my mom was when my dad married her. I'm also older than my cousin when she got married. I'm going to be the old lady with a million bulldogs. Which after reading it doesn't sound so bad.

I know I said I was going to PDX this weekend but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I really embarrassed myself tonight. There was this guy who had been looking at me for a while, so I went up to chat with him while he was at the bar. I didn't realize he was waiting for Skylar for a champagne room. I apologized and she laughed it off but still embarrassing.

I'm beginning to get  a little, dishearten by people as of late when it comes to work, I hope that tomorrow is different and on that note I'm incredibly tired.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember, some men just mean that you are attractive when they say you are pretty. Some men actually respect you more and enjoy your company because of your squeaky clean reputation.

    As for the parents, I'm sure that your happiness is tantamount to them. Let them know you are happy and healthy.

    dld

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family pressure to have yourself a family is really annoying.

    I sometimes wonder, do they want grandchildren more than they want their children to be happy in their own relationships?

    ReplyDelete