Thursday, November 28, 2013

Less than 15 minutes

To smash this blog out, eat, and get to bed, so I can wake up, and make thanksgiving dinner. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday it has everything that Christmas has but without the presents.

Tonight two men came in. The were both previously or currently in the armed forces, I'm not sure I didn't find out.

They were throwing paper airplanes made out of dollars at the girls. They happened to be awful at making planes. I said I would help but on one condition they would not throw any more dollars in that manner they agreed silly rabbits. Totally impressed by my airplane making abilities they asked me where I learned to make them and I said Hogwarts, because that's what's really going on here I am a wizard.
We started talking and the one with the bad mustache told me a story about someone throwing rolls of quarters at a stripper. They giggled and asked me if this was appropriate, after they realized that the look on my face was not enjoyment but horror, and disgust. Mustache guy asked me what the problem was, and I said anyone that throws change at a stripper obviously has a death wish. He followed up with something about being able to do that better because he was/is in the army. ( I think that's a dumb thing to brag about to start with, just so we are all clear) I then said...

R: Have you ever seen a stripper get angry?
MG: No, but I"m sure it's like any other woman getting angry I'm not too worried about it.
R: Well it's not, it's like the hulk basically, once the anger is there it doesn't stop, and strippers don't fight fair we are totally scrappy I wouldn't recommend it.
MG: I ran into a girls heel last weekend I'm no scared of your shoes.
R: A regular girl, or a stripper girl?
MG: A regular girl.
R: Ok, look at my shoes.
MG: Holy shit, those aren't shoes they are weapons.
R: Yes, exactly, now you get the point, imagine those coming at your head with the rage of every woman on earth behind it.
MG: They didn't cover that in hand to hand combat.

Okay, done, sleeping. I'll fix the grammar later when I'm like 60

No comments:

Post a Comment