Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dirty is a subjective word...apparently

Tonight a very large well dressed man came in who subsequently pulled out a bunch of money. Luis suggested I go talk to him. I crouched down in front of him like I usually do ( Lol's told me ages ago, that it was the least intimidating way to approach a man). As I'm crouching in front of him he says I must only be a pretty face since I was crouching. I stood up and all of a sudden I hear a DAMN GIRL why do you crouch, get up here and sit down.
So I picked a perch on his lap and he said the funniest things...
"I guess I can't buy you boobs, you already have them"
" Damn you've got a nice ass"
" I can tell by the way you are dressed that you are a good girl, and you don't do anything outside the lines" " I mean I am looking for a SLUT you know? I know you ain't a slut"
I followed with...Well you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover (I mean duh...I no sucki fucki)
Karm caught me in the locker room and told me he really wanted to dance with me. I thought it was a good time to ask her what exactly he was looking for before I bit off more than I could chew. I told her what he said, she laughed at me. She was like "Oh...red, he just wants girls to talk dirty"

Later in the evening I met a man who agreed to a dance. After the first dance he told me he was disappointed and that I wasn't giving him some sort of crazy dance. I asked him a bunch of times what crazy things he was looking for, he couldn't really give me an answer he just kept trying to push my buttons. So I ever so politely choked him, applied some pressure to a few pressure points. As I'm carefully hurting this man...He starts talking about how that is the type of dance that he wanted, and why didn't I start out doing that.

So dirty is/was apparently subjective word tonight. It's interesting what the range of dirty is. When I hear dirty in the strip club I think of a few things, and most of them require knowing someones real name and a slight medical history.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was going to Sodo, Luis always seemed to make sure the big rollers were taken care of.

    Makes me wish I wasn't a small fry in this business.

    ReplyDelete