Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Out smarting a stripper

...or out smarting this stripper is harder that you may think, not impossible, not evenly slightly impossible, but most of the time I have a leg up on you (literally, and figuratively). I'm probably not nearly as drunk as you(if at all for that matter), and I know you are trying to be witty and run circles around me. Which means you are throwing the first pitch, and I've got a little more time than you to come up with a response. However, it has been stated at times that my logic might be a little feeble, I beg to differ of course, but it does help if you actually have logic, that's you know logical. Like... saying that I'm tricking you with a dance, just because you think with absolutely no explanation of how I am tricking you isn't exactly solid. Also, saying that I'm tricking you because I'm not going to go home with you at the end of a single dance, is also not exactly solid, I mean really logically think about it....

Here is a cute photo of a dog dressed 
like Mr. Monopoly to help you think


Cost of an average date say dinner and a movie
Dinner at a decent/trendy-ish resto $150
A movie +snacks $40
(if you go to one of those places you can drink it would be about 80, those places are great one of the local ones apparently brings you chilled junior mints in a chilled cocktail glass. How fun is that? Pretty fun by my standards) so add on another 40 or so.
Cab from dinner to movie $10
Total cost $200
This is your first date you probably aren't getting laid.

Cost of Dinner followed by drinks
Dinner at the aforementioned resto $150
Cab to bar $10
Drinks 4 cocktails and @$11 for your date $44
5 beers ?$30? I don't drink beer so I don't know how much it cost
6 shots of bourbon @$8 $48 because it's gotta get crazy at some point right?
Total cost $282

Now lets just average those together for your third date which is traditionally when you would sleep with the girl you are pursuing. $200+$282=($482/2)=$241

And lets add them together so you have an idea of your investment just to "get it in" as they say
$200
$282
$241
Initial investment cost $723.00

Now tell me in what logical way is it possible that any girl is going to sleep with a man who claims to have a good career for $20 it just doesn't quite add up.

Don't get me wrong I know this isn't every dating situation and I know there are lots of less expensive things you can do on dates, blah, blah, blah.
However when requesting sex from someone who really, really, really, really, really, really, DOES NOT HAVE SEX FOR MONEY and you know expects the same respect as the rest of the women in the world, it really doesn't make any sense.

6 comments:

  1. Definition:

    Hypocrisy: When a woman says she doesn't have sex for money and then tells you that you should expect to pay $750 to have sex with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touche, for sure. What can I say... sometimes my writing isn't that clear at 5am.
      I was really trying to make the point that regardless of the job I do, I would still like to be respected as a woman, and it's insulting to me to offer me $20 for whatever the fuck he wanted. It's basically saying I'm not worth very much at all. Regardless of how great I am ( Which is pretty great ;)), and if we had met at a bar, I'm sure he would have bought my drinks, and offered me a nice dinner, but somehow in the confines of those walls, I'm not worth it. I just don't see how it adds up that's all.
      I was also using the 3rd date as a traditional bench mark for most women when they decide to jump on the good foot and do the bad thing, or kick it into the friend zone. In no way did I say that it costs that much to sleep with me.

      Delete
  2. So by that logic if you go into a champagne room for an hour, would it still be fair for a dude to expect something? Just a thought. A strip club isn't a brothel so obviously that is not it's purpose, though some girls definitely do some shady shit.
    Also I've never had a first date cost more then $50. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see where you are coming from with that. IF SOMEONE WALKS INTO A VIP ROOM WITH ME, they have already had the ground rules laid out. Also please see the above comment. I was not saying that "x" amount of dollars = sex, I was saying that most people go on three dates then decide. I also was not referencing my own (lack) of date life, just dating in general.

      Delete
    2. Fair enough. What is your stance on VIP rooms?
      I think part of the issue is that when you go into a club as a dude, you already have preconceived notions about the dancers and what you want to get out of the experience. There are also plenty of girls who will go home with a guy they met in a bar without spending hundreds of dollars on dates.

      Delete
    3. As Chris Rock said..."No matter what a Stripper tells you, there is no sex in the Champagne Room"

      Delete