Friday, January 10, 2014

Locker room talk

Tonight there was a lot of yelling happening in the locker room. Usually this indicates a fight of some sort, but tonight was a little different. It was yelling we save only for extreme bitch sessions. One of the girls recently was broken up with by a guy who came over to her house right before christmas, had sex with her, left, and then text her it was over.
As we women do sometimes we bond over shit like shitty ex's Stripper B started talking about how she's still in love with a dude who has made it very apparent that he is not that into her unless he is in her. With texts like "I'm at the gym doing me".
I dated a dude once who wouldn't go to the grocery store and seemed to wait for me to go. I can also count on one hand how many times he went to the grocery store for us. Also how many times he offered to pay for some of the groceries. He also would work at the dining room table, while working and I would be making dinner he would turn say he couldn't talk and put in ear plugs, or he would just leave.

Which brought us to the question we are literally 3 of the hottest girl in the club, and I as I like to say do things like go to school, and work out, and cook, I'm a pretty okay (great) catch, but somehow we find people that make it oh so clear THAT THEY JUST AREN'T THAT INTO US. Somehow we just can't get it though our pretty little skulls.

2 comments:

  1. Red,

    With all of the blog posts of yours I have read I have noticed a bit of a trend lately in the "I'm a good catch, why are all the guys I date or try to date such tools/douchebags" and that it is hard for strippers to find a good guy. Don't get me wrong I am not disagreeing with you or saying the douchebags don't exist as they very much do and the examples from above (I am intrigued as to who that happened to on Christmas cause that's rough) are really unacceptable but I do hope you realize this is a two way street. There are lots of great guys out there who know how to treat ladies with respect, affection, and loyalty but get used or dismissed by usually the same women complaining about how all they find are tools. Please note that I am being general and not directing this exactly at you as I do not know you, and can't say you fall into this type of woman.

    The stripper issue is yes very difficult but I don't think it's so much about the erratic schedule as much as it is a difficulty to trust. You strippers are natural born hustlers and your jobs are to sell lies to men and make them give you money. That's pretty hard to get past for a normal guy with any sort of brain. Does she actually like me or is this a hustle for my money? Am I the only one or is she doing this to other guys right now too? I personally have been struggling with this part as I like to think I'm a trusting person who gives everyone the benefit of the doubt but some of the issues I have been having lately with my stripper friend have me distrusting and doubting. This is a whole different conversation though. I guess what I am trying to say is that don't give up on the idea good guys are out there, and because of what you guys do some of them are going to need a little more work to open up and let you in.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems there is a lot of that going around. I can't even fathom what happened to me, it's so bizarre. Oh well, c'est la vie.

    I would say you certainly are a Great! catch.

    ReplyDelete