Friday, September 11, 2015

Hey it's my one year anniversary...

So today is the anniversary of my fire...as you all know it's been the most crazy fucked up year I've ever had, and you couldn't pay me enough money to redo it. My last few weeks have been pretty great, except the whole parent thing but whatever shit happens...as taylor swift says "
"In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright
Cause the players gonna play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake
Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, Shake it off"

Little did you know I have an affinity for Taylor Swift...Like for serious. Sometimes you just have to listen to shitty pop to make yourself feel better. 
Last night I was sitting looking at the ocean thinking about everything that's happened and lessons I've learned I'm sure I've already talked about this but this year and the year before have taught me how to deal with chaos gracefully or seemingly gracefully, to just take things in stride, honestly being a stripper has had a ton to do with that, all though the past two years have been lackluster I made myself a promise last night and it was to let it go, to be over it for the most part. I don't feel like I gave myself a real chance to be mad about this whole thing but it's basically shit or get off the pot at this point. 

I need to quit slacking and feeling sorry for myself which I have been doing quite a bit. So...enough of that and even though tonight sucked at work, which a lot of that was my fault I can't be mad when I don't get on the floor till a decent time...so day shift tomorrow before my friday plans it is. I'm just going to crush it...I'm going to crush it all weekend long. 

Speaking of tonight. It was one of those nights no one realized I was pretty at 1st till I stood up or turned or something. At one point I was talking to these three "gentlemen" in the front row. The 1st one barely listened to me till I really interjected myself into his conversation, then he passed me off to the gentleman sitting next to him, and for some reason I was really funny to myself tonight, before I could even get out the traditional "hey...what's your name?" I have the hand in my face no thank you coming at me, I hate that. So I chat up guy number one again, while guy number two tries to dismiss me, so all of a sudden out of nowhere I hit him with, look man I get that I'm not attractive and that's why you guys are trying to pass me off...they look shocked. They way they reacted I was trying so hard not to laugh all I could hit them with was " I'm just fucking with you" Guy number two stammers something for a moment then points to guy three "Go talk to him he's a sucker" I wanted so badly to say..."It would have been better to call me unattractive, because now your saying I'm unattractive and need to trick someone...awesome." I hate when guys play musical chairs with me it's so fucking insulting. Luckily guy 3 was from the state next to mine, and he got dances to be polite, because that's how we do it in the northern midwest. 

I'm really talking to the #StripperDeities about tomorrow being better.  My week ended up a little out of order since last minute I decided to skip town and ignore the world for the most part for a moment. I have a fancy thing tomorrow night I'm going to and it's strange, I love dressing up, I think it's the best. So many girls at work always comment on what I'm wearing sometimes I wonder if they are doing it just to be nice or if they mean it. Anyway...I have nothing to fucking wear. The one time I wish I could wear my underwear to an event as I'm out of ideas...Does anyone want to go dress shopping tomorrow? Bueller? Bueller? 

So back to it really quick let me get some final things off my chest...
Fuck you Smoker who lit my place up, I fucking hate you.
Fuck you Philly, you are as shitty of a friend, and as fake as they come, and you wasted so much money on your boobs they look terrible.
Fuck you interloper, I tried to help you and you stole from me, countless times and countless items.
Fuck you +1, I'm fucking tired of having someone in my house. 
Fuck you downstairs person, I can't even walk in my own home, I hate living here because of you. 
Fuck you bulliet, you were my best fucking friend.
Fuck you other fake friends, this one explains itself. 

My birthday is coming up next month, I'm planning a party which I need to get to the printer, and approved by this weekend, so I can flyer for a month. Anyone have any ideas as to what I should do? What do you want to see happen at the strip clubs in Seattle? 

No comments:

Post a Comment