Thursday, September 24, 2015

Things I don't talk about...and what I want for my birthday....

So...This week I shot a poster for work, crazy, I'm a little worried how it came out. It's not like a showgirl of the month thing, it's like a hey...this is going to be here for a while kind of thing, which is a little crazy...This is a terrible post about nothing.

I also hate writing this shit it makes me sound like a super greedy bitch, and just weird, about as weird as the other day when someone said "you're kind of famous" then really wanted to talk to me. I guess that's what I signed up for however...so yay me. No seriously, I mean yay, but no to being a greedy bitch.

So everyone keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and to just put in on my amazon wishlist...which I'm not doing so you have to look here...You can send everything to my job...little darlings in downtown seattle. I'm sure you can google the address or leave me a note.

Okay things to get....
SOMEONE PLEASE PAY FOR MY YOGA CLASSES! I will be forever grateful, like seriously, I would love to have my hot yoga paid for. I guess I'm more into experiences.

Go really big and get me some plane tickets or does delta make a gift card? I would happily take that too.

If you want to get something I can actually touch I still love allsaints.

I legit need a new purse, well two purses really I need one that I can carry that's a little bigger than my clutch and the other one needs to carry my laptop.

Now watches, I already know that I'm late all the time, however shoes, shoes I could use, and if I ruin them while walking it wouldn't matter.

Everything hot victoria secret has. For some reason I still feel like I have nothing to wear to work.

Ohhhh a ton of leggings make by onzie, but only for yoga, not for actual wearing out. I hate when girls wear work out clothes and don't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment