Sunday, November 20, 2016

Screams from the haters

as kanye says has a nice ring to it. I suppose I should have considered the scrutiny my blog would under go. HONESTLY FUCK IT. I've decided that how I feel is directly correlated to what I look like at times, and I'm fucking amazing, or so I've been told, so I am just going to start believing it. That being said, I was having a chit chat with skinny the other night and it brought me back, way back, back to the days when darlings was cracking, and I didn't have to worry about girls handing out stds, for the same price I give an std free dance. Anyway, I was bitching as normal about how men find me intimidating and blah, blah, blah, (he is also the one that said you can't make a hoe a housewife). Skinny always says the right thing to get my head straight. He said

LET THEM BE SCARED
For some reason tonight that is what is sticking after the hate mail I've been reading, the calls I've been missing, and the sleep I haven't been getting. I'm not scared of being told no, it means it's time to move on and my time isn't free, my time is fucking money if I'm writing, if I'm headed to PDX, if I'm putting together packages for my favorite customers or designing new swag, heads up I went to art school so I'll design shit if I want to and call it art voila'. Tonight I'm going in as I always go in with a great attitude, underwear that matches, rather than the ratty period panties girls want to wear, whatever to each their own. To quote another one of my favorite get ready for work songs which is "Loud Mouths" by "Wise Blood" off of "These wings" and the lyric goes a little something like this...Actually lets just post all the lyrics...

Your beautitudes are shaking
You don't know shit and its blatant
You gotta take a step back and be patient
I'm throwing shots at your frame because your new and romantic
But there's still hope if you hear what I'm saying
You've got those loud bitches loud bitches telling you lies
Don't listen to those girls they're just snakes in disguise
You've got the truth coming to ya and you gotta see
Gotta step up your game if you want to roll with me
Prophesy, Prophesy you had been dead by 18
Oh mercy me I landed back on my feet
And I've got such tighter arms, to help me move along, become the man I know I'm supposed to be
We can head to the show, or throw powder up your nose,
And when I make some money I'll buy you clothes
And if you like this life, you should hold on tight,
I'm going to make it, and you know I'm right.
You've got those loud bitches loud bitches telling you lies
Don't listen to those girls they're just snakes in disguise
You've got the truth coming to ya and you gotta see
Gotta step up your game if you want to roll with me.

As we know scared money don't make money, If you don't have haters you aint poppin (almost said hatters which would be funnier if you don't have haberdashers you aint poppin) 

Oddly enough someone, I hope to never see again, introduced me to that song as a way to remember that those bitches be are not your friends, and will do anything, to watch you fall. So...boo. Welcome to Sunday, I'll be in around 9 come say hi. We can talk about my drivel I spew. If not I'll be on periscope as usual come by and say hi there, or do what you normally do on a Sunday. Remember Monday is one day closer to Friday and Tuesday is the new Friday. OH and I'm acting dumb tonight so it should be a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment