Thursday, January 5, 2017

help i need somebody help not just anybody- beatles

If you listen to the beatles or not there are certain verses that resonate with a person. I know I for one have been asking for a lot of help lately, and you all have been so awesome helping me out that said venmo me if you want therealestred1@gmail.com, you know if you felt like helping the cause. I know I say the cause quite a bit, and what the fucking, fuck is the cause. Well the cause is a heart condition, don't worry not a deadly one, you know it's that common one of having one that is too big. Don't let the resting bitch face fool you tonight I gave a girl literally the only money I made so she could get home. The cause is me dishing out life advice, because I'm a blunt ass bitch and I won't sugar coat it. So it's the hours of therapy for others. It's so often I'm helping every bitch in there and I can't talk about my life and my problems so they spill over here onto the internet, so it goes towards my sanity.

Love me or hate me. Thanks for helping the cause.

It's late this post will be updated tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment