Thursday, January 5, 2017

6 cop cars, 5 managers, 4 good laughs, 3 periscopes, 2 high heels, and the 1 time I was almost arrested.

So as you all very well know by now I do a lot of periscoping, like a lot a lot, like 15000 followers a lot. I am hoping some of you are crossovers, and one of these days I swear I'm going to monetize the hell out of this thing especially with the up coming book. That's right the tell all, the funny the dark, the nights you never forget like the other night...

I was in the bathroom doing my usual periscope, only I was wearing a geometric vinyl face mask. I would direct you to the video but I took it down just incase i really did say something ostentatious. Anyway people were asking were I worked, which should have been clue number one, followed by clue number two whats the address, now I want more customers so I'll dole the address out all day long.

However next thing I know one of the managers bursts in the door and shuffles me into the bathroom. I thought he wanted to gossip about something so I'm like what the fucking, fuck, I need to get on the floor at this second and make some money. He blocks me from the door and says "to hell you do" "Someone decided to call the cops on you saying you were soliciting sex out of the bathroom." "They described exactly what you looked like and what you were wearing, now sit your ass down and stay down for a minute"

I immediately start to panic worrying about what on earth I could have said to make someone think that. Management is outside dealing with it I have no clue what's going on. Apparently it was an annoyomous call, and the police ended up having a good laugh about it they figured it was nothing.

So six squad cars showed up for one little girl. Who knew the internet was so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment