Wednesday, January 25, 2017

to PDX and back

For those of you that know me via, periscope, the blog, the migs cast, friends of friends, co-workers, whatever. I'm sure you all know that as of late I have needed a vacation more than most. I was going hard there for a long time with the whole day job that sucked and turned into nothing expect what seemed to be away to keep me away from Sea and rest her soul my dear sweet pup Harriet.

That being said I as modest mouse said "head south, head south" or headed south this weekend and realized after train tickets I could have got a cheap room if I drove but oh well the safety and reliability of the train was totally worth it. Anyway I got to dance at my fave club being Union jacks

Jacks is my home away from home. I only go when I'm in a bad mood Or I need to reset myself, since the manager the other night informed me my backrent was 2K which mean I haven't paid a dime all month, even though I work every fucking day. So it's actually impossible especially when I'm selling rooms...I digress.

I went to Portland to  find myself to find RED, to find the real me, and guess what, I found her I just need a fake bullet belt from hot topic or the think spiked olive one joes jeans came out with a few million years ago and i'm back in the fucking game.

Last night record breaking night. Tonight not to bad. Wed-Sunday we hope for he best. Do it drink free as possible and start cracking off 20 dollars dances if we have to because we would bank out on those in the old days. Either way I'm not leaving because the machine is back....

I just might have to go to Portland a little more often to get back to being myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment