Friday, January 6, 2017

Dancing is dead...

tonight was the 3rd night in a row I left with zero dollars. Periscope shut me down. Someone is on my shit trying to take me down. I'm sorry you can't.

The real problem is the internet. Webcamming and $20 hand jobs in the club that I don't give. SPD come check on that I'm the cleanest dancer we have. I'm not about to give up on this thing that I love but the last time I used to come home and cry because of my job I quit and started dancing and maybe I need to buckle down and get there and 7 and really get it in like I used to and that's the goal for January, but right now I'm late on my rent, I have to somehow explain that. I didn't become a dancer to be broke and I refuse to be broke again. So I guess it's time to quit bitching and get back to who I was when I started, It's time to just hustle like I'm going to die tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Go for it Red! You're working hard at trying to add new revenue too and I know that with that...um...attitude of yours, you'll succeed. Don't give up. Don't compromise.Stay being you.

    ReplyDelete