Sunday, October 3, 2010

whitey gonna pay

Thanks a lot fuck face I really like coming home at four in the morning to my window tagged. I hope you fucking die. Yeah I fucking said it you piece of shit. Thanks for the fucking racism, are you fucking stupid, that shit is one vicious fucking circle, I don't come over to your house and write use proper english on your windows. One because I don't use proper english and two it's fucking rude.
How exactly would you like me to pay? I"m sorry do you accept cash, or do you just want to come over and make friends I'll make you some fucking tea or something.
I work hard, I come home, I want to not feel like I have a mark on my head for something I haven't done.
And now I have a crackhead right down the block, that I can hear yelling
Mind you I live in a really nice town home, I'm nice to everyone in the neighborhood.
But truthfully.Fuck this neighborhood. Fuck all the ignorance, I won't stand for it. This is fucking America aren't we all equal or am I living in a totally disillusioned state? It must be the latter.
I'M SO FUCKING PISSED. I want to seriously hurt whomever did this. Such fucking idiots!

1 comment: