Monday, October 11, 2010

You aren't white

Actually I am I'm Swedish. Apparently white girls do not have asses like mine. Typically I don't spend a lot of time with black men, I find that they try to hustle me for something like 4 dances for 20 dollars. I am really not stereo typing it's true. The last few days black men have been loving my ass.
Last night I filled in on stage for Savannah, the DJ had music playing that is not something I typically dance to it was more booty than I do. I dance to more industrial music I don't shake my ass ever...till last night. It was a slow night I thought I would just mess around and shake my ass, while wearing super industrial boots big fishnets and white contacts. To me it was a super funny image.
After I get off stage, I swing by a friend of mines chair and tell him I'm about to go talk to this young black man, and he is going to buy a dance (which would have been a feat considering last night was terrible). I sit down with him, Sasha is sitting on his friends lap, we all get to chatting. He asks about my lap dances, I say they are fantastic and Sasha backs me up. She starts talking about this thing I do with my boobs. This gentleman decides he wants to try it out. I start doing my thing we get to the boob part he asks if that's my signature move, I say no. I say that my signature move is in round two of a lap dance, it also happens to be something A taught me from a stripper he had a dance with in CT. He decides to get another just to try it out. The song ends he asks me to keep going, only if I shake my ass the entire time. I don't know if you have ever tried to do that for 3 minutes straight it's pretty hard. My abs start cramping up, the song ends, he decides he wants another of the same thing. I have never had so much fun shaking my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment