Friday, October 1, 2010

It's just one of those days

It was a day, it happened, it was everything and nothing all at once.
I'm so distracted today. Everything was readable on my face at work, typically I can turn it off, I can be someone else, at the same time I am always myself, I don't see the point in faking a personality, it's to hard, I am who I am. I suppose the story that goes with this is about amateur night, which was tonight, usually I like it pretty well, it reminds me of my first day of work, which was so damn scary, I was so deer in the headlights. I also thought I was the hottest shit. Anyway, tonight was attack of the fat white girls who move to fast (like most amateurs) it's not the moving to fast that ruins it, it's the lack of thought that they put into there look, if you are coming in to basically audition I feel like you should maybe leave your ugly glasses at home (Sorry it's so rare that I do serious trash talking.) One of the girls I work with walked up to me in the back, and told me she could see it in my face, that all I was thinking was what the fuck, she then said I would hate to see that face when she was on stage. She's right, I have a terrible "this is stupid face" It was actually such a surreal moment when this one girl looked at me with her triangle hair and her bad oval glasses and bad satin victoria secret thong, that I had to leave the front row and go to the back. Typically I like being right up front for thursday nights, or I like sitting with the judges, I think it's super fun. Blah, Blah, Blah. Then this girl that I really loved having around was let go tonight, that was one of the many kickers of my night. She had a great attitude and she had good ideas, she worked well with others, it just sucks to see girls go.

No comments:

Post a Comment