Monday, September 27, 2010

It's aloha Friday! Actually

It's sunday.
I'm typing this on the iPad so bear with me, it. Ight get a little rough. Nothing really crazy happened tonight except for a super hot dude wanting to be choked
Coach came in, made my night, but he always does. One of my actual favorites that comes in.
It was a totally mellow night, no real drama, the super nice girls were in, which is why I love Sundays,way less pressure to compete. Although lately it hasn't felt like a competition, it's just felt good, like we are all working together.
On a side note, my ex text me today all pissed off that I we t to pdx to dance. Saying I'm making mistakes and hoping my ego doesn't run me into the ground. I was so upset, I don't have an ego, just a sense of entitlement. I hate that guy, he's such a bitch. Gggaaaaaahhhhhh. He al sot ruined my night. I have the worst time doing my job when I've had a bad day, which happens to be why I avoid most people before hand.
Blah blah blah, the sleep aid just landed.
Red out.

2 comments:

  1. sunday's after the full moon are almost always pleasant and calm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey scarlet,
    please don't post this comment. just a thought ok. you're a pretty good writer and you have access to a world few of us ever get to indulge in. why don't you try writing when you wake up in the morning as your thoughts are clearer, instead of being all tired and spent after a long night on the dance on stage. you know, write down what you feel like, just you did in this latest entry; save it as a draft, then revise it and rewrite anything that seems unclear when you wake up. this way you can avoid the obvious spelling and structural mistakes. i really like it that your true self seems to jump out on the page. you have a real innocence i really like. of course, anything i tell you, you can take or leave,- you know what you are doing.
    anyway, keep writing and like i said - please don't post this.
    good luck with your blog. i will try and be less personal in the future!
    your fan, hector

    ReplyDelete