Thursday, September 16, 2010

I went to Portland post 2 of 2

Ok, so my second night in portland went so much better than my first. I went to a club with a more alternative crowd. I'm talking about girls with 10" mohawks, which look really amazing by the way.
I walked into uj's and who is there G, G is a friend of mine that comes into the club, he drove all the way down to portland just to see me dance, and maybe to get a totally nude lap dance an inch from his face.
All the girls were nice, the club was rad, and by rad I mean no dance specials, I never felt like "Well there are 10 guys here I better hustle" It was busy everyone loved me (As they should god damnit!)
The only off thing about the night.
I was about to do my first stage and I was in the back giving a dance and the dj starts yelling my name, so I jump up on stage to do my show. Mind you I'm wearing bondage tape white contacts and a thong, and what song is he playing me? Ginuwine ridin my pony. I have never passed out the look of death to a dj till that night. On the bright side and a very small secret before I started dancing at a club I would practice to that song in the mirror.
The best compliment I have ever received was also that night. I was giving a man a dance and I asked why he looked at me funny, he looks up at me and smiles and says "You have fantastic muscle structure" So...thanks tattoo artist with a mustache you made my day.
Actually my whole second evening in pdx made my day, it proved to me that not every club is like the one I work at. Not every manager is going to push you to make the club as much money as you can (which makes sense in this state as they aren't making any money of off booze), that I can have a fanastic and easy night at work were it doesn't feel like work and I don't need to talk to some dude for an hour to have him spend 20 bucks. Sorry dudes, nothing hurts my feelings more than you blabbing my ear off with me half naked and then not putting up for that. IF you want to please do my job for a while and tell me if chicks wasting your time turns you on.
On that note, I need to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment