Friday, September 17, 2010

It's fucking Monday, oh wait...

It's really everyone else's Thursday, it's my Monday, and I say to you! Bring your fucking shit storm! I got you!
Tonight started out terrible, I spent way to much time talking to one guy. One guy whom I thought would spend so much money and then, guess what! He didn't. SURPRISE! So hours of my night were wasted. I can hustle on a slow night and make it happen I just need to remember that I have to stick it out to the bitter fucking end, the last song, even if I look like hell. WHY! WHY! WHY! you ask, because it's like drunk dude rush hour, every guy wants a dance at 2am, they come pouring in from the bar and just want dances. Whats on stage? Doesn't fucking matter, they just want to go to the back. Anyway, regardless of tonight almost being a total waste of time, Oh and the fucking vending machine flipped my bag of chips into the row next to it so I didn't get them. IF you dance you must eat especially me. There is a fat kid living inside me somewhere. Anywho, waste of a night and no chips turned into a good night, that totally included cake! I love cake and I love regulars as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment