Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh my God TWINS!

Oh my god, fucking twins! I love twins!
Not joking we have twins in our club, with huge fucking boobs. Super nice girls, y'all should come by and see them. I promise that they are totally great. If I ever get pictures I'll show you.
Oh and more on the boobs, if you took both of my boobs put them together they still would not equal the size of one of theirs, no joke, bring on the boob men, come down, let's see what we can do about those little fantasies.


Also I've had lapdances from them, they are super banging. It's way hot seeing double!
Speaking of boobs. There once was a man that came in, who liked short skirts, who promised to buy a dance if I wore one (yeah Fucking right) I go and throw a skirt on, I post a little perch on his lap, he starts talking about my boobs, only not in the way men typically talk about them. All of a sudden out of his mouth comes "what are those b cups?" I look at him like he's a fucking idiot as he obviously is. I reply with "...a actually they are f cups..." he looks me over again and then asks me if I'll go to a really nice dinner with him at outback steak house. Gentlemen fucking think before you open your fucking mouth to me. One I'm a snobby fucking bitch and if you think outback impresses me, well kudos to you for having the balls to say so, also insinuating that I am not privileged enough to eat there is not going to get you far. I really do wish you the best of luck, I'm sure Darwin will catch up to you soon, and we won't have anything to worry about.
Oh and this douchebag didn't get a dance, fucker, at the same time thank god, I didn't have to spend an extra three minutes with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment