Friday, October 1, 2010

Will I be your future sex therapist?

Only if you ask me really nicely.
It always ends up that way, you land yourself in Reds confessional booth spilling your guts about love lost, or lust squandered, hoping that I have the answer for you. Well my friends stick around long enough and I probably will. I finally decided to go back to school for something completely non-creative. I've had enough of the backstabbing and jealously, the betrayal, the ass licking, the super submissiving (yes I made this word up, I hope you use it the next time you play Scrabble). I wish I were talking about stripping right now, I'm really talking about my fall from grace. We can touch on that at a later date.
Anyway here you are spilling your crazy life story to me, you my dear gentlemen have made me realize, I like helping people, I like making them feel better, and I really like listening. So my friends here you are, you are about to put me back though school, lets see if I can make it four years. Here is to hoping I can stay hot enough to make this work.
Here is to hoping a psychology degree isn't a huge waste of time. Oh and heads up, I'm going to start charging you about a hundred dollars an hour to listen to you talk right now giving dances I cost $6.66 no joke, welcome to dancing. As your temporary therapist I will only cost $1.66. It's calculations like this that make it hard for people to quick dancing. It's being addicted to the hustle.

1 comment: